- Douglas: Lady and gentleman, welcome aboard this MJN flight from Cork to Kilkenny. That means a distance of about seventy miles, which means we have a flight time today roughly equivalent to that of a gently-lobbed Frisbee. Well, we’re nearing the top of our ascent now, so I’ll leave you to relax and enjoy the flight, but the captain will speak to you a little later on when we’re nearing our destination.
- [Immediately, Bing-bong]
- Martin: Lady and gentleman, we’re about to begin our descent into Kilkenny. I do hope you had a restful flight, maybe got some sleep, enjoyed a movie or two ...
Stuff I like (all)
- Sir's mind is fickle and changeable
- Cabin Pressure - Abu Dhabi
Douglas is in awe of Sir.
- Cabin Pressure
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Roger Allam
- S03E01 - Qikiqtarjuaq
Captain Martin du Crieff tells the story of how he faced a polar bear with nothing more than an egg whisk and pogo stick. ~Cabin Pressure, 301...
- Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect.
- Benedict Cumberbatch
Since many of you have been comparing Benedict’s version of Rosencrantz to his portrayal of Martin Crieff, I thought I’d make an audio post of (part...
- Cabin Pressure: Gdansk
- Stephanie Cole, Benedict Cumberbatch, Roger Allam & John Finnemore
- Cabin Pressure: Complete Series 2
This is one of my favorite moments in ‘Gdansk’.
Bless John Finnemore and his endlessly amusing word games =>
- Cabin Pressure
- Series 4 Episode 2 - Uskerty
Martin Crieff has quite possibly the cutest reaction I’ve ever heard to a swarm of bees. If you’ve never listen to Cabin Pressure (which I highly...
- The Noises Martin Makes
- MJN Air Records
A compilation of the noises Martin Crieff makes in ‘Cabin Pressure.’
- Jared Audio
because we could all use Jared Padalecki’s potty mouth on our blog